It feels like we haven’t seen you in forever.
We’ve missed you.
Campbell & George is open 7 days a week from 11am ’til late. To ensure all our Members can be accommodated during this time, strict booking times will be adhered too with guests needing to vacate the premises upon completion of their meal. Bistro bookings are essential, walk-ins may still be available if we have the room but we don’t want to leave you disappointed. Get in fast and be sure to book your table!
As we gear up to welcome you all back with our quench thirsting beer and delicious schnitty’s, we thought we’d let you know some of the rules we need our guests to abide by and the safety measures we’re taking to ensure a safe environment for our Members, guests and staff. We kindly ask you to abide by the following guidelines to ensure we are COVIDSafe, if you refuse to comply we will, unfortunately, have to ask you to vacate the premises.
Due to the government guidelines, we are taking additional measures to be COVIDSafe;
- Our staff have been fully briefed on personal hygiene and we are taking every precaution to minimise any risk or contact
- Members must swipe their membership card at Reception on entry to the venue
- Every guest and visitor must present a valid form of identification that states their name, address and date of birth, such as a drivers’ license on entry to the venue
- If a guest or visitor resides within the 5km radius of the venue then that person must be signed in by a Member
- All minors must be in the company of a parent or legal guardian on arrival. Minors full name and guardian details will be required on entry to the venue
- Good hygiene is in your hands, we encourage all Members and guests to use the additional hand sanitisers we have placed around the venue
- Help us practice social distancing by maintaining a safe 1.5m distance from others at all times
- Increased focus on our social distancing assistance measures including on-ground markers, signage and have allowed the required space between tables and gaming play
- Enhanced cleaning measures of our frequently touched areas including daily deep sanitisation of the venue prior to opening
- Limiting the number of people who can visit our Club and dining outlets at any one given time (1 person per 2sqm)
- Disposable menus for food and beverage will be used across all dining outlets
If you do visit, we ask you to be conscious of our staff and others around you. If you are unwell or have experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or travelled overseas in the past month, please stay at home. We also recommend you download the COVIDSafe App to stay up to date with the latest.
We are committed to bringing you the best Campbell and George experience possible, which means following NSW Government regulations exactly. Thank you for understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!