We’re committed to bringing you the best COVIDSafe Campbell & George experience.
The health and wellbeing of our Members, guests and staff is, and always has been, paramount. The current situation, in relation to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), is constantly evolving and Campbell & George is doing all it can to take necessary precautions in accordance with the NSW Government.
To ensure a safe environment for our Members, guests and staff, we kindly ask you to abide by the following guidelines to align with the NSW Governments direction. If you refuse to comply we will, unfortunately, have to ask you to vacate the premises.
- If you resided or have visited Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong & Shellharbour on or after Monday 21 June, we kindly ask you to follow the NSW Government direction and stay at home – you will be denied entry into our club.
- If you resided or have visited Orange, Blayney and Cabonne local government areas on or after Saturday 17 July, we kindly ask you to follow NSW government directions and stay at home – you will be denied entry into our club.
- If you resided or have visited South Australia on or after 5:30pm, Tuesday 20 July, we kindly ask you to follow ACT government direction and stay at home – you will be denied entry into our club.
- If you resided or have visited Victoria on or after Saturday 17 July, we kindly ask you to follow NSW government directions and stay at home – you will be denied entry into our club.
- All Members and guests are required to wear a mask when using our gaming lounge. You may remove your mask when visiting our hospitality outlets, however, it’s strongly encouraged you wear your mask when moving within the venue. Your face mask may also be removed for identification purposes on entry or throughout your visit. If you refuse or are unable to wear a face mask due to health conditions, please be aware our staff are required to record your details and pass them onto NSW Health on request.
- All Members and guests must be seated when consuming alcohol.
- All Members, guests and staff will be required to ‘Check In’ using the Services NSW App on entry.
- All Members and guests must refrain from singing and dancing.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a safe 1.5m distance from others at all times.
- Please be mindful of the current capacity restrictions 1 person per 4sqm at any given time. Be sure to book ahead in advance to avoid disappointment.
- We encourage all Members and guests to use the additional hand sanitisers we have placed around the venue.
Throughout this time if you are feeling unwell or have experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, have returned from overseas travel or have visited the locations identified by NSW Health, we kindly ask that you do not enter our venues, get tested and stay at home – Campbell & George will be here to welcome you when you are feeling better.
We will continue to monitor and respond appropriately to the advice provided by NSW Government.
For the most up to date information please visit www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/what-you-can-do-nsw
We are committed to bringing you the best Campbell & George experience possible, which means following NSW Government regulations exactly. Thank you for understanding!