After eight long weeks of hibernation, we are back with a bang! Our doors have now reopened to welcome our fully vaccinated Members back.
OPEN HOURS: Monday – Sunday from 11am – 2am
It’s time to finally quench that thirst and fulfil that chicken schnitty craving we thought we’d let you know some of the rules we need our patrons to abide by and the safety measures we’re taking to ensure a safe environment for you and our staff.
The health and wellbeing of our Members, guests and staff is, and always has been, paramount. The current situation, in relation to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), is constantly evolving and Campbell & George is doing all it can to take necessary precautions in accordance with the NSW Government.
To ensure a safe environment for our Members, guests and staff, we kindly ask you to abide by the following guidelines to align with the NSW Government’s Roadmap to Freedom and the NSW Public Health Orders. If you refuse to comply we will, unfortunately, have to ask you to vacate the premises.
- Fully vaccinated Members and guests will only be allowed to enter Campbell & George. All patrons 16 years and over, will be required to show proof of double vaccination by displaying your government-issued Covid-19 Vaccination Passport upon entry.
- All minors under the age of 16 years must be in the company of a fully vaccinated parent or legal guardian living in the same household over the age of 18+. Minors will be required to ‘Check In’ using the Services NSW App on entry.
- All Members and guests are required to wear a face mask. You may remove your mask when eating or drinking. Your face mask may also be removed for identification purposes on entry or throughout your visit. If you refuse or are unable to wear a face mask due to health conditions, please be aware our staff are required to record your details and pass them onto NSW Health on request.
- All Members and guests must be seated when consuming alcohol inside.
- All Members, guests and staff will be required to ‘Check In’ using the Services NSW App on entry.
- All Members and guests must refrain from singing and dancing when inside.
- Help us practice social distancing by maintaining a safe 1.5m distance from others at all times.
- Please be mindful of the current capacity restrictions 1 person per 4sqm indoors and 1 person per 2sqm outdoors at any given time. Be sure to book ahead in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings are highly recommended and are limited to the size of 20 people.
- Good hygiene is in your hands, we encourage all patrons to use the additional hand sanitisers we have placed around the venue.
- Enhanced cleaning measures of our frequently touched areas including daily deep sanitisation of the venue prior to opening.
Throughout this time if you are feeling unwell or have experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, have returned from overseas travel or have visited the locations identified by NSW Health, we kindly ask that you do not enter our venues, get tested and stay at home – Campbell & George will be here to welcome you when you are feeling better.
We will continue to monitor and respond appropriately to the advice provided by NSW Government.
For the most up to date information please visit www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/what-you-can-do-nsw
We are committed to bringing you the best COVIDSafe Campbell & George experience possible, which means following NSW Government regulations exactly. Thank you for understanding!