Behind the scene’s we‘ve been working hard to have the venue up and running for Monday 11 October.
We can’t wait to welcome you back, upon welcoming you back, our Venue Manager, Andrew Hunter is here to run you through some of the changes that may impact our services times and entry process to align with the NSW Public Health Orders.
When visiting Campbell & George we kindly ask you to…
- Wear your mask at all times unless eating or drinking
- ‘Check In’ to Campbell & George using the Services NSW App on entry
- Have your Covid-19 Vaccination passport downloaded and ready to show staff upon entry
- Refrain from dancing and singing inside
- Remain seated when drinking inside
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a safe 1.5m distance from others at all times
- Be mindful of our capacity restrictions by booking ahead to avoid disappointment 👉🏼 Click here to book a table
- Use the hand sanitisers placed around the venue
Throughout this time if you are feeling unwell or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, we kindly ask that you get tested and stay at home, Campbell & George will be here to welcome you when you are feeling better.
We will be taking every measure possible to ensure the safety of your health and wellbeing during this time and we are taking every precaution to minimise any risk or contact to be COVIDSafe.
Only TWO more sleeps until we’re back and we couldn’t be more excited. See you soon Queanbeyan 🥳
Our COVID Compliance Officers are there to ensure our COVID Safe measures are being followedRead More
To make sure you’re all set for your visit to Campbell & George we have included a guide below outlining the easiest ways to provide proof of your vaccinations.Read More
Andrew joined the team in January 2021 and has had a positive impact, not only on how the Club operates but our staff, our services and what we have on offer! "I want Campbell & George to become a really solid part of Queanbeyan, for people to feel like it's been there for years."Read More