Online Membership Terms & Conditions
- By filling out the membership form online at campbellandgeorge.com.au you are acknowledging that you intend to become a member of the Campbell & George precinct that includes Queanbeyan Sports & Community Club Ltd, the licensed NSW Club located at 97 Campbell Street Queanbeyan NSW 2620 (referred to as “QSCC”)
- The social membership will be finalised in venue and is bound by the Rules, By-Laws and Regulations of the club in force. Once the membership is finalised, your name will be entered in the Register of Members of QSCC as a Social Member.
- Your ‘Date First Registered’ of QSCC will be the date that you verify your membership in-venue by presenting an accepted proof of ID (Driver/Riders Licence, Passport, NSW Photo Card, Proof Of Age or Keypass), information on the ID must match the information presented on the QSCC and Campbell & George precinct membership applicated form, once membership has been approved a photo taken will be taken, and membership card will be Your membership and associated benefits will start from this day.
- A Membership card with the precinct name Campbell & George will be provided that can be used throughout the precinct including all QSCC Club Services.
- All details submitted will be entered into a database and QSCC may use these details for future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes. All contact will be under the name Campbell & George.
- By providing your details online or in-venue, you acknowledge that you are becoming a member and will be opted in to receive marketing material from Campbell & George via email and sms only. Upon submission of a valid email address and/or mobile number you are opting in to receive email and/or SMS communications from Campbell & George, QSCC and its associated parties, including but not limited to Company Notices, What’s On emails, dining emails and InTouch Magazine via email and SMS updates.
- Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t perform as advertised. If the membership application is denied by The Board of the QSCC a full refund will be issued.