Online Membership Terms & Conditions
- By filling out the member form online at campbellandgeorge.com.au you are acknowledging that you intend to become a member of the Campbell & George precinct that includes Queanbeyan Sports & Community Club Ltd, the licensed NSW Club located at 97 Campbell Street Queanbeyan NSW 2620 (referred to as “QSCC”)
- The social membership will be inalized in venue and is bound by the Rules, By-Laws and Regulations of the club in force. Once the membership is inalized, your name will be entered in the Register of Members of QSCC as a Social Member.
- Your ‘Date First Registered’ of QSCC will be the date that you verify your membership in-venue by presenting an accepted proof of ID (Driver/Riders Licence, Passport, NSW Photo Card, Proof Of Age or Keypass), information on the ID must match the information presented on the QSCC and Campbell & George precinct membership applicated form, once membership has been approved a photo taken will be taken, and membership card will be Your membership and associated benefits will start from this day.
- A Membership card with the precinct name Campbell & George will be provided that can be used throughout the precinct including all QSCC Club Services.
- All details submitted will be entered into a database and QSCC may use these details for future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes. All contact will be under the name Campbell & George.
- By providing your details online or in-venue, you acknowledge that you are becoming a member and will be opted in to receive marketing material from Campbell & George via email and sms only. Upon submission of a valid email address and/or mobile number you are opting in to receive email and/or SMS communications from Campbell & George, QSCC and its associated parties, including but not limited to Company Notices, What’s On emails, dining emails and InTouch Magazine via email and SMS updates.